|By Business Wire||
|December 10, 2012 08:00 PM EST||
OSI Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:OSIS), a vertically integrated provider of specialized electronics products for critical applications in the Security and Healthcare industries, today announced that it will be presenting at the 2012 Imperial Capital Security Investor Conference in New York. The presentation is to be held at 2:15 PM ET on Thursday, December 13, 2012.
To listen to the live web cast of the presentation, please visit the investor relations section of the OSI Systems website and follow the link from the front page.
About OSI Systems, Inc.
OSI Systems, Inc. is a vertically integrated designer and manufacturer of specialized electronic systems and components for critical applications in the homeland security, healthcare, defense and aerospace industries. We combine more than 30 years of electronics engineering and manufacturing experience with offices and production facilities in more than a dozen countries to implement a strategy of expansion into selective end product markets. For more information on OSI Systems Inc. or any of its subsidiary companies, visit www.osi-systems.com. News Filter: OSIS-G
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher