|By Marketwire .||
|December 10, 2012 07:57 PM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/11/12 -- Bottin (International) Investments Ltd. ("Bottin") - 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar J1, announced today that it has acquired ownership of 4,956,686 common shares of Mountain Province Diamonds Inc. ("Mountain Province"). The common shares were acquired as part of a rights offering.
Prior to the acquisition, Bottin owned or controlled approximately 17,324,804 common shares of Mountain Province representing approximately 21.08% of the issued and outstanding common shares of Mountain Province.
Following the acquisition of Mountain Province common shares, Bottin holds 22,281,490 Mountain Province Common shares, representing 23.661% of the outstanding common shares of Mountain Province.
The acquisition by Bottin of the common shares was made for investment purposes. Bottin may increase or reduce its investment in Mountain Province according to market conditions or other relevant factors.
+353 1 605 4444
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks