|By PR Newswire||
|December 10, 2012 07:48 PM EST||
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Dec. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MyClassicGarage.com has launched the MCG Marketplace. "Unlike most of the collector car classified sites, the MCG Marketplace is completely free and offers a robust environment that allows potential buyers to intelligently evaluate potential purchases," said Joseph Carroll, Founder of My Classic Garage. The MCG Marketplace offers an easily navigable and visually pleasing user experience that is absolutely free to those seeking to buy or sell classic cars online; and it's always open.
Buyers can query vehicles by make, model, price and even distance. Entering transmission, engine and drivetrain criteria will further refine search results. MCG Marketplace users can utilize the Knowledge Base feature offering educational content about collector cars like factory options available in a given year. These details are extremely helpful when making purchase decisions. Product VP Tanner Fritz said, "The MCG Marketplace simply has it all; cars for sale, parts for sale, and fact-based articles about classic cars."
As the fastest growing automotive site on the internet, the pool of cars for sale is increasing nationwide and internationally. MyClassicGarage.com now boasts 75,000 active users. "We created the MCG Marketplace so classic car buyers and sellers can interact in a transparent, safe environment that encourages fair and honest dealing and we have succeeded," said Carroll.
Based in North Carolina and founded by collectors, MyClassicGarage.com is the ultimate online resource for classic car collectors and enthusiasts. The cloud-based application allows users to track every facet of their collection and participation in the hobby – past and present. Classic car owners share content, video and photography with the world, at the click of a mouse. Users buy and sell cars in the MCG Marketplace, bypassing fees typically charged by an auction house, third party or existing classified solution. The Knowledge Base and additional research tools enable enthusiasts looking to get into the classic car hobby to get up to speed quickly, empowering them to make wise purchase and sale decisions. The MCG Social Garage will create the world's first integrated social network solely dedicated to the classic car hobbyist. The ClassicDNA will lay the groundwork for creating provenance on every classic car within the MCG network. Watch the video.
Cindy A. Meitle/CAR PR USA
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks