|By PR Newswire||
|December 10, 2012 07:30 PM EST||
MARSHALL, Minn., Dec. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Dickey's Barbecue Pit in Marshall will be throwing a smokin' celebration this Friday, December 14 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. At the event, customers will enjoy $1 Pulled Pork Big Barbecue and there will be a drawing for free barbecue for an entire year.
"The Marshall community is extremely excited for our grand opening," said Anthony Nwakama, owner of this location. "Since we opened the community can't seem to get enough of our slow smoked barbecue and this Friday they will have a chance to satisfy their craving for only a dollar!"
This new location is at 900 Clarice Avenue just off Highway 23 and the store phone number is 507-401-2142. To keep up on all the fun exciting happenings at this location, visit them on Facebook.
"We can't wait for our community to enjoy our Pulled Pork Big Barbecue sandwich that is stacked high with our lip smackin' signature pit smoked pork and topped with pickles, onions and barbecue sauce," said Nwakama.
Since 1941, Dickey's Barbecue has offered free kids meals every Sunday and affordable family packs that come with a choice of two meats, three medium sides, six rolls and Dickey's famous barbecue sauce. There's something for everyone at Dickey's.
About Dickey's Barbecue Restaurants
Dickey's Barbecue was founded by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow smoked barbecue. More than 70 years later, the Dallas-based family run barbecue franchise still offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids meals every Sunday. All meats are slow smoked on site in each restaurant. The fast-casual family-friendly concept has expanded to almost 270 locations in 43 states and holds the title of the world's largest barbecue franchise. This year Nation's Restaurant News named Dickey's "Top Five Growth Chains" and they were also named "Best Franchise Deal" by QSR Magazine. For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for franchise opportunities call (866) 340-6188.
SOURCE Dickey's Barbecue
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks