|By Marketwired .||
|December 10, 2012 06:30 PM EST||
SUNNYVALE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/10/12 -- QuickLogic Corporation (NASDAQ: QUIK), the innovator in low-power Customer Specific Standard Products (CSSPs), is pleased to announce the launch of its Japanese website http://jp.quicklogic.com/ to better support Japanese language speakers.
The new site will allow Japanese customers and partners easy access to information on QuickLogic solutions for the growing handheld mobile market. Visitors will learn about the benefits of CSSPs with their broad spectrum of solutions spanning display and visual enhancement, smart connectivity and security.
"Japan represents a large market for handheld mobile devices like smartphones and tablets," said Ikuo Nakanishi, the regional manager, Japan and customer solutions architect at QuickLogic. "The launch of the Japanese website will help us better support our existing and potential CSSP customers in this very important market."
QuickLogic Corporation is the inventor and pioneer of innovative, customizable semiconductor solutions for mobile and portable electronics OEMs and ODMs. These silicon plus software solutions are called Customer Specific Standard Products (CSSPs). CSSPs enable our customers to bring their products to market more quickly and remain in the market longer, with the low power, cost and size demanded by the mobile and portable electronics market. For more information about QuickLogic and CSSPs, visit www.quicklogic.com
QuickLogic is a registered trademark and the QuickLogic logo is a trademark of QuickLogic Corporation. All other brands or trademarks are the property of their respective holders and should be treated as such.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher