|By Marketwired .||
|December 10, 2012 06:22 PM EST||
SUDBURY, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/10/12 -- Northern Superior Resources Inc. (the "Company" or "Northern Superior") (TSX VENTURE:SUP) announces that, effective today, it has granted an aggregate of 3,225,000 incentive stock options to directors, officers and employees of the Company, entitling the grantees to purchase up to an aggregate of 3,225,000 common shares of the Company at an exercise price of $0.105 per share for a period of five years, subject to regulatory approval. The options vest over a 3 year period. Of the 3,225,000 granted, 1,800,000 options were granted to directors and senior officers of the Company.
About Northern Superior
Northern Superior is a junior exploration company exploring for gold in the Superior Province of the Canadian Shield. The Company currently has $9.5 million in cash and is currently focused on exploring its Croteau Est/Waconichi gold properties in Quebec. The Company has a number of 100%-owned properties (see Company web site, www.nsuperior.com) in the Stull, Wunnumin and Chibougamau gold districts.
Northern Superior is a reporting issuer in British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario and Quebec, and trades on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol SUP.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks