|By PR Newswire||
|December 10, 2012 05:45 PM EST||
DULLES, Va., Dec. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- SkyePoint Decisions, Inc. (SkyePoint Decisions), a leading provider of IT Engineering Solutions headquartered in Dulles, Virginia announced today that it was selected by Northrop Grumman Information Systems as one of its top 26 suppliers for outstanding performance at Northrop Grumman's annual Supplier Excellence Awards ceremony. This prestigious award recognizes the top 26 suppliers among thousands of suppliers within the Northrop Grumman Information Systems Sector. Northrop Grumman recognizes suppliers who provide outstanding value and services to their government customers. As a valued supplier, SkyePoint Decisions meets the highest criteria for schedule, management performance and responsiveness, technical performance, financial performance, and mission assurance.
"SkyePoint Decisions is honored to have been selected as a Northrop Grumman Top Supplier for 2012 and we greatly value our partnership with Northrop Grumman," said Bo Kimbrough, President and CEO of SkyePoint Decisions. "A key component of our corporate DNA is delivery excellence and this Supplier Excellence Award is recognition of our ability to consistently deliver top tier services to our partners and government customers."
The awards ceremony was attended by Bo Kimbrough, SkyePoint Decisions President and CEO and Ray Schmidt, SVP, Contracts and Partner Management.
SkyePoint Decisions is the federal civilian government's end-to-end secure mobility resource, with the depth and breadth of experience to address all three components of a government-grade secure mobile environment (the device, the network, and the back-end systems). By taking a holistic view of the complete mobility picture, SkyePoint Decisions provides greater options, predictable, value-based outcomes, and more efficient, effective mission fulfillment to its federal customers. Founded in 2009, SkyePoint Decisions is an SBA certified small business and GSA IT Schedule 70 Contract Holder with headquarters in Dulles, Virginia. For more information, visit the SkyePoint Decisions website at www.skyepoint.com.
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE SkyePoint Decisions, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks