|By PR Newswire||
|December 10, 2012 04:15 PM EST||
MILWAUKEE, Dec. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Harley-Davidson, Inc. (NYSE: HOG) announced today the election of Michael Cave to the company's board of directors, effective Dec. 4. Cave, a senior vice president at The Boeing Company, has served as President of Boeing Capital Corp. since 2010.
"Mike brings significant expertise in finance, operations, strategic planning and business development to our board," said Harley-Davidson, Inc. Chairman, President and CEO Keith Wandell. "As we continue to expand our reach throughout the world, we will benefit from Mike's successful work with a strong, global company."
Cave has held a variety of assignments across Boeing's financial, defense and commercial businesses in his 30-year tenure. Among other leadership positions at Boeing, Cave has served as senior vice president of Business Development and Strategy, senior vice president/chief financial officer of Boeing Commercial Airplanes, and vice president-finance of Boeing Information, Space & Defense Systems.
Cave's election by board action to a term expiring at the company's 2013 annual meeting of shareholders expands the Harley-Davidson board to 13 directors.
Harley-Davidson, Inc. is the parent company of Harley-Davidson Motor Company and Harley-Davidson Financial Services. Harley-Davidson Motor Company produces heavyweight custom, cruiser and touring motorcycles and offers a complete line of Harley-Davidson motorcycle parts, accessories, riding gear and apparel, and general merchandise. Harley-Davidson Financial Services provides wholesale and retail financing, insurance, extended service and other protection plans and credit card programs to Harley-Davidson dealers and riders in the U.S., Canada and other select international markets. For more information, visit Harley-Davidson's Web site at www.harley-davidson.com.
SOURCE Harley-Davidson, Inc.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks