|By Marketwire .||
|December 10, 2012 04:15 PM EST||
CHICAGO, IL -- (Marketwire) -- 12/10/12 -- Mattersight Corporation (NASDAQ: MATR) today announced a new trial program of its innovative Predictive Behavioral Routing solution. Mattersight's Predictive Behavioral Routing solution leverages analytics and insights on the variability of customer behavior and employee performance to route calls to the optimal customer/employee behavioral pairing. Mattersight is so confident in the solution that the program will be offered with aggressive terms for qualified customers.
Predictive Behavioral Routing Trial Program
Details of the new program include:
- No long-term commitment
- All hardware, software and implementation costs absorbed by Mattersight
- 60 days usage of Predictive Behavioral Routing
- Immediate estimated improvement of 10%-50% of the selected target metric (e.g., reduced costs, improved sales, increased first call resolution, etc.)
- No process changes or employee training required
How Predictive Behavioral Routing Works
Mattersight's Predictive Behavioral Routing solution identifies the optimal customer/employee pairing for each individual caller based upon communication styles, personality mapping, and behavioral characteristics. This information is utilized by the existing routing architecture to match customers with the best available employee, thus increasing the likelihood of a behavioral connection. As a result, companies are capable of driving an immediate 10%-50% reduction in costs, improvement in sales, reduction in attrition, improvement in first call resolution, or increase in customer satisfaction or Net Promoter Scores® (NPS®).
Mattersight's Predictive Behavioral Routing delivers this benefit using existing employees and processes, and requires no changes to employee performance or skill sets. The solution is delivered in a SaaS model and integrates easily to market-leading telephony and routing systems to route callers based on this robust predictive pairing analysis.
Net Promoter, NPS, and Net Promoter Score are trademarks of Satmetrix Systems, Inc., Bain & Company, Inc., and Fred Reichheld, used under license.
Mattersight is a leader in enterprise analytics focused on customer and employee interactions and behaviors. Mattersight's Behavioral Analytics service captures and analyzes customer and employee interactions, employee desktop data and other contextual information to improve operational performance and predict future customer and employee outcomes. Mattersight's analytics are based on millions of proprietary algorithms and the application of unique behavioral models. The company's SaaS+ delivery model combines analytics in the cloud with deep customer partnerships to drive significant business value. Mattersight's applications are used by leading companies in Healthcare, Insurance, Financial Services, Telecommunications, Cable, Utilities, Education, Hospitality and Government. See What Matters by visiting www.Mattersight.com.
Vice President of Marketing & Product Management
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks