|By PR Newswire||
|December 10, 2012 01:52 PM EST||
Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development's Pascal Saint-Amans and Joseph Andrus to Keynote March Conference on Risks, Challenges of New Transfer Pricing Proposals to Emerge from the OECD March Summit
LONDON, Dec. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Convening immediately after the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development's (OECD) Global Forum on Transfer Pricing in March 2013, the Bloomberg BNA and Baker & McKenzie Global Transfer Pricing Conference will bring together officials from the OECD and key OECD countries and emerging economies – along with leading transfer pricing experts from practice and industry – to offer transfer pricing professionals, CFOs, CEOs, and other senior executives the most up-to-date guidance on the challenges and risks posed by new transfer pricing developments.
The keynote address will be delivered by Pascal Saint-Amans, Director of the OECD's Centre for Tax Policy and Administration. Joseph Andrus, Head of the OECD's Transfer Pricing Unit, will also be speaking.
Offering the earliest possible clarification of the policies and proposals to emerge from the OECD Summit, the conference will provide a valuable opportunity for transfer pricing specialists to learn what the immediate future holds for critical areas of transfer pricing - and to understand more fully what these new developments could mean for their companies and their management of day-to-day risk.
There will also be an exclusive meeting of Bloomberg BNA's Transfer Pricing Forum, where a panel of some of the world's top transfer pricing experts, chaired by Danny Beeton of Freshfields, will discuss and provide insight into the implications – and country-specific applications – of important transfer pricing case law.
View the agenda at (http://www.bna.com/agenda-m17179870460).
For more information, contact Aisling O'Connor at 0207 847 5806 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE Bloomberg BNA
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks