|By PR Newswire||
|December 10, 2012 01:51 PM EST||
NEW YORK, Dec. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Harwood Feffer LLP (www.hfesq.com) is investigating potential claims against Hostess Brands, Inc. ("Hostess" or the "Company") concerning the possible manipulation of employee benefit plans.
On December 10, 2012, the Wall Street Journal reported that Hostess admitted that it had used funds targeted for contribution to the Hostess pension fund for the use of on-going operations at Hostess. Participants in the Hostess benefit plans may have been harmed as a result of Hostess' failure to fully contribute in 2011. Harwood Feffer's investigation concerns whether fiduciaries of the Hostess benefit plans have fulfilled their fiduciary duties of loyalty and good faith in the administration of the benefit plans.
If you are a former employee of Hostess, who participated in the Hostess benefit plans, and wish to discuss this matter with us, or have any questions concerning your rights and interests, please contact:
Robert I. Harwood, Esq.
Matthew H. Houston, Esq.
Harwood Feffer LLP
488 Madison Avenue
New York, New York 10022
Phone Numbers: (877) 935-7400
Harwood Feffer has been representing individual and institutional investors for many years, serving as lead counsel in numerous cases in federal and state courts. Please visit the Harwood Feffer LLP website (http://www.hfesq.com) for more information about the firm.
Attorney Advertising© 2012 Harwood Feffer LLP. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Harwood Feffer LLP (www.hfesq.com). Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter.
SOURCE Harwood Feffer LLP
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks