|By Marketwired .||
|December 10, 2012 01:51 PM EST||
WINNIPEG, MANITOBA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/10/12 -- The Board of Directors of Gendis Inc. (TSX:GDS) has today declared that a regular quarterly dividend of 2.5 cents per share upon the outstanding Common shares in the capital stock of the Corporation be payable January 4, 2013, to shareholders of record as at the close of business on December 21, 2012.
This dividend is designated an "eligible dividend" for Canadian income tax purposes.
Mr. James E. Cohen
President and Chief Executive Officer
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher