|By Marketwired .||
|December 10, 2012 01:48 PM EST||
PORTLAND, OR -- (Marketwire) -- 12/10/12 -- Xun Energy, Inc. (OTCBB: XNRG) announced the launch of its new website at 12 noon EST today. The website allows visitors to view information about the company including a written history with a pictorial slide show by time period. The website address is www.xunenergy.com.
"We are proud and excited to have completed the construction and the launch of our new website," reported Jerry G. Mikolajczyk, President and CEO, "Many people do not realize how much time and effort we have put in over the last several years to get us to where we are today. We have a lot more work to complete to get us to production of oil again. Our heritage is Energy!"
XNRG plans to update the site diligently to keep investors informed about company operations. Investors will be alerted to new updates via the company's Twitter and Facebook accounts.
Xun Energy, Inc. is an operating company with limited assets. The Company's projects will be subject to securing financing and the success of the drilling program.
This Press Release contains forward-looking information within the meaning of section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and is subject to the Safe Harbor created by those sections, and contains statements about expected future events and/or financial results that are forward-looking in nature and subject to risks and uncertainties. For those statements, we claim the protection of the safe harbor for forward-looking statements provisions contained in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and any amendments thereto. Such forward-looking statements involve risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the company to be materially different from the future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. In particular, there is no assurance that production or other factors pertaining to the oil operations will be sustained at the expected rates or levels over time. We caution you not to place undue reliance on our forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date of this news release, and we undertake no obligation to update this information.
VP Investor Relations
email: Email Contact
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks