|By Business Wire||
|December 10, 2012 01:41 PM EST||
Surfware, Inc., developer of SURFCAM® CAD/CAM systems is pleased to announce support for SolidWorks 2013 in SURFCAM 6.
Surfware’s commitment as a certified SolidWorks CAM partner ensures customers that SURFCAM supports the latest versions of SolidWorks as they are released. SURFCAM 6 users can now work associatively with SolidWorks 2013 data by simply downloading the most recent updates for SURFCAM 6 at www.surfcam.com/support_downloads.aspx.
SURFCAM has been a certified CAM product for over 8 years providing SURFCAM customers with world class precision and control over their NC programming environment when using SolidWorks design models in their machine shops.
SURFCAM’s powerful associativity enables programmers to open native SolidWorks 2013 files directly into SURFCAM 6, completely eliminating the translation process. When changes are made to the SolidWorks design model, SURFCAM automatically recognizes the design revisions and offers to update the affected toolpaths. With this seamless interoperability between these two systems, SURFCAM users can quickly adapt to SolidWorks design changes and efficiently update their programming environment.
SURFCAM users can also take advantage of the SURFCAM tutorials to learn more about SURFCAM and SolidWorks associativity on http://www.surfcam.com/surfcam_tutorials.aspx
- SolidWorks Import Settings: http://www.surfcam.com/surfcam_tutorials/solidworks_import_settings.aspx
- SolidWorks Associativity: http://www.surfcam.com/surfcam_tutorials/solidworks_associativity.aspx
- SolidWorks Assemblies and Configurations: http://www.surfcam.com/surfcam_tutorials/solidworks_configurations_assemblies.aspx
SURFCAM 6 supports SolidWorks 2013 parts, assemblies, sketches and configurations and also includes over 200 Post Processors for major CNC machine manufacturers. http://www.solidworks.com/sw/products/details.htm?productid=23
About Surfware, Inc.
Surfware, Inc., the developer of SURFCAM CAD/CAM systems and the award-winning TRUEMill technology, provides world class solutions for today's manufacturing challenges. Surfware is dedicated to continuous innovation and development of new technologies that increase customers' machining productivity and profitability. Surfware's goals are to provide top-quality technology, customer service and world class solutions that allow its customers to gain a competitive edge in a changing global marketplace.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks