|By Marketwired .||
|December 10, 2012 01:41 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/10/12 -- Western Pacific Trust Company (TSX VENTURE:WP) announces that effective Monday, December 17, 2012, it will be moving its offices within downtown Vancouver:
From: Suite 606 - 700 West Pender Street Vancouver, B.C. V6C 1G8 To: Suite 920 - 789 West Pender Street Vancouver, B.C. V6C 1H2
Telephone/fax numbers and email addresses all remain unchanged.
Western Pacific Trust Company looks forward to continuing to serve its clients from this new location.
About Western Pacific Trust Company
Western Pacific Trust Company is a non-deposit taking financial institution. Western Pacific is licensed under the Financial Institutions Act in British Columbia, and is also registered extra-provincially in Alberta, as a non-deposit taking Trust Company.
John de Wit, President & CEO
This news release was prepared by the Board of Directors which is solely responsible for its contents.
The TSX Venture Exchange has neither approved nor disapproved the information contained herein.
Western Pacific Trust Company
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher