|By PR Newswire||
|December 10, 2012 12:15 PM EST||
HARVEY, Ill., Dec. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Atkore International Holdings Inc. ("Atkore International") announced that it will hold a conference call for investors on December 14, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time to report its results for the Fourth Quarter and total Fiscal Year 2012. The Company will release its earnings before the call.
The conference call can be accessed in the following ways:
- By Telephone: Participants should call 1-866-803-2143 using the passcode of "Atkore".
- An audio replay of the conference call will be available at 3 p.m. Central Time on December 14, 2012 and will end at 11:59 p.m. Central Time on December 23, 2012. The dial-in number for participants is 1-866-386-1320 using the passcode "5884".
About Atkore International
Atkore International Inc. is a global manufacturer of galvanized steel tubes and pipes, electrical conduit, armored wire and cable, metal framing systems and building components; serving a wide range of construction, electrical, fire and security, mechanical and automotive applications. With approximately 3,000 employees, 20 manufacturing and 17 distribution facilities worldwide, Atkore supplies global customers with innovative solutions and quality products. To learn more, please visit www.atkore.com.
SOURCE Atkore International
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London