|By Marketwired .||
|December 10, 2012 11:22 AM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/10/12 -- Attention News Editors
Media are invited to a press conference during which First Nations leaders will sign the Save the Fraser Declaration, an indigenous law banning tar sands pipelines and tankers from crossing BC, signed by over 100 First Nations.
Vancouver Mayor Gregor Robertson will also make an important announcement.
First Nations Leaders and members of the Yinka Dene Alliance
Vancouver Mayor Gregor Robertson
Smithers Mayor Taylor Bachrach
When: Thursday, December 13, 2012 at 9:00 a.m - press conference starts at 9:15 a.m. sharp.
Where: Hyatt Regency Hotel, Regency A, 655 Burrard Street, Vancouver, Coast Salish Territories.
Yinka Dene Alliance
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London