|By Marketwired .||
|December 10, 2012 11:21 AM EST||
CALGARY, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/10/12 -- Jinhua Capital Corporation (TSX VENTURE:JHC.H) (the "Corporation"), a capital pool company trading on the NEX board of the TSX Venture Exchange, announces that further to its press releases dated July 16, 2012 and September 6, 2012, the Corporation has now received NEX acceptance of the proposed consolidation, and accordingly has filed articles of amendment to consolidate the issued and outstanding Common Shares of the Corporation on the basis of one (1) post-consolidation Common Share for up to every six (6) pre-consolidation Common Shares, resulting in a total of 966,667 post-consolidated issued and outstanding Common Shares.
The Common Shares of the Corporation will commence trading on a post-consolidated basis on Tuesday, December 11, 2012.
NEITHER THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (as that term is defined in the Policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.
Jinhua Capital Corporation
Zahir (Zip) Dhanani
President and Chief Executive Officer
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks