|By PR Newswire||
|December 10, 2012 11:17 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Dec. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Morgan & Morgan is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of Intermec, Inc. ("Intermec") (IN) concerning the proposed acquisition of Intermec by Honeywell International Inc. ("Honeywell").
If you are a current shareholder of Intermec and are interested in learning more about our Intermec (IN) merger investigation, please contact George Pressly, Esq. at 1 (800) 631-6234 or email George at email@example.com.
On December 10, 2012, Intermec announced that it had entered into an agreement to be acquired by Honeywell in a transaction valued at approximately $600 million. Under the terms of the agreement, Intermec's shareholders will receive $10.00 in cash for each share of Intermec stock owned. Intermec's Board of Directors has unanimously approved the proposed deal which is expected to close in the first half of 2013.
Our investigation concerns whether Intermec's Board of Directors has breached its fiduciary duties to act in the best interests of Intermec's shareholders and to take all necessary steps to ensure that Intermec's shareholders receive the maximum value readily available for their shares of Intermec common stock.
About Morgan & Morgan
Morgan & Morgan is one of the nation's largest 200 law firms. In addition to securities fraud, the firm also practices in the areas of antitrust, personal injury, consumer protection, overtime, and product liability. All of the Firm's legal endeavors are rooted in its core mission: provide investor and consumer protection and always fight "for the people."
Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Morgan & Morgan
Peter Safirstein, Esq.
Five Penn Plaza
New York, NY 10001
SOURCE Morgan & Morgan
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?