|By Business Wire||
|December 10, 2012 11:17 AM EST||
Authentix, the global leaders in authentication, today announced that Kevin McKenna has been named President, Currency and Secure Documents. Mr. McKenna, a veteran of the security industry, joins Authentix from HID Global, an ASSA ABLOY brand, where he served as a Vice President of Sales delivering secure document solutions to governments worldwide.
Prior to his most recent position, Mr. McKenna served as Vice President of Sales for LaserCard and Director of Government Solutions for L-1 Identity Solutions. He began his career at IBM Global Services where he served as program manager on large systems integration programs in the government solutions business.
“Kevin has a long professional history of delivering global solutions to the security industry,” said Bernard Bailey, Authentix Chairman and CEO. “As we continue to invest in our currency business unit, our focus will remain on how to best serve our clients and deliver value with our banknote authentication and fitness detection solutions.”
Mr. McKenna has a Bachelor of Science from the United States Military Academy at West Point and a Masters in Engineering Management from the University of Missouri–Rolla. He also served for 7 years on active duty in the U.S. Army.
Authentix®, the global leaders in authentication, provides brand protection, excise tax recovery, and supply chain security solutions to governments and Fortune 500 companies around the world. Authentix safeguards clients in the oil and gas, pharmaceutical and consumer goods industries from counterfeiting, smuggling and adulteration issues. In addition, Authentix protects the currency of multiple industry leading central banks. Innovative nano-scale engineering, serialization authentication expertise and cutting-edge sensor knowledge help Authentix create effective customized solutions that address each client's needs. To date, Authentix has helped recover $11 billion in lost revenue for our clients. www.authentix.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher