|By Business Wire||
|December 10, 2012 09:46 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hjxvkg/u_s_dod_c4isr) has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's new report "U.S. DoD C4ISR Services Market" to their offering.
Opportunities to Expand Participation
This research service focuses on the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), command and control, communications, computers, intelligence, and surveillance and reconnaissance (C4ISR) services contract spending. Included in this service are research, development, testing, and evaluation (RDT&E), procurement, and operations and maintenance (O&M) services. The DoD C4ISR services contracts included in this study are comprised of the Army, Navy/Marine Corps, Air Force, and Joint Service spending. This study indicates which technology products and services are emphasized in DoD C4ISR services contracts. The base year for financial spending is 2011, and the market forecast is from 2012 to 2017.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What are the areas of growth within the DoD C4ISR Services market; what procurement will be the focus through 2017?
- What segments, technologies, and types of services make up the market?
- What are the leading drivers and restraints for the DoD C4ISR services market?
- What are the major types of DoD C4ISR Services?
- What services will contract spending emphasize?
- What companies are leading the DoD C4SIR Services market?
Key Topics Covered:
DoD C4ISR Services Market Overview
Total DoD C4ISR Services Market
External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
Forecasts and Trends
Market Share and Competitive Analysis
CEO's 360 Degree Perspective
C4ISR Services Breakdown
The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hjxvkg/u_s_dod_c4isr
Source: Frost & Sullivan
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London