|By Marketwired .||
|December 10, 2012 09:45 AM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/10/12 -- BMO Capital Markets, the investment and corporate banking arm of BMO Financial Group (TSX:BMO)(NYSE:BMO), today announced that veteran investment banker Colleen Campbell has been named a Vice-Chair of BMO Capital Markets.
Ms. Campbell began her career with BMO Capital Markets in 1997 and spent 12 years as Head of Canadian Debt Capital Markets. Since 2009, she has been Global Head of Debt Capital Markets.
"With more than 30 years experience, including 15 years with BMO, Colleen has been a leader not only in the debt capital markets group but across the investment bank," said Tom Milroy, CEO, BMO Capital Markets.
Ms. Campbell has built a best-in-class team across corporate, government and infrastructure bond financing. In recent years, she restructured the North American leveraged finance business, turning it into a seamless operation across loan and bond underwriting for Canadian and U.S. clients. She also established BMO Capital Markets as an early leader in infrastructure financing and more recently has played a key role in the creation of our North American infrastructure and public finance team.
"We have seen the tangible results of Colleen's hard work in the growth of our U.S. business and the continued success of helping our clients achieve their objectives," added Darryl White, Head of Global Investment and Corporate Banking, BMO Capital Markets. "This appointment marks another addition to Colleen's long list of accomplishments during her tenure with the firm."
About BMO Capital Markets
BMO Capital Markets is a leading, full-service North American financial services provider, with 2,300 employees operating in 29 offices worldwide, including 16 in North America and offering corporate, institutional and government clients access to a complete range of investment and corporate banking products and services. BMO Capital Markets is a member of BMO Financial Group, one of the largest diversified financial services providers in North America with total assets of $525 billion and more than 46,000 employees as at October 31, 2012.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks