|By PR Newswire||
|December 10, 2012 09:43 AM EST||
WASHINGTON, Dec. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Check out the Census Bureau's mobile app, "America's Economy" for several key Census Bureau economic indicators this week: Quarterly Financial Report – Manufacturing, Mining, Wholesale Trade, and Selected Service Industries for the third quarter of 2012 (Dec. 10); U.S. International Trade in Goods and Services for October 2012 (Dec. 11); Monthly Wholesale Trade: Sales and Inventories for October 2012 (Dec.11); Advance Monthly Sales for Retail and Food Services for November 2012 (Dec. 13); and Manufacturing and Trade – Inventories and Sales for October 2012 (Dec. 13). Get the news on the go as it is released through "America's Economy," the Census Bureau's free, easy-to-use mobile app, available for download for both Apple and Android phones and tablets. The app provides real-time updates for 16 key economic indicators from the Census Bureau, Bureau of Labor Statistics and Bureau of Economic Analysis.
No news release associated with this product. Tip Sheet only.
Contact: Public Information Office, 301-763-3030
SOURCE U.S. Census Bureau
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks