|By Business Wire||
|December 10, 2012 08:50 AM EST||
SimCorp, a leading provider of investment management solutions and services for the global financial services industry, today announced their upcoming webinar on December 12, 2012 in conjunction with CEB TowerGroup.
The webinar, entitled “Top Trends, Issues and Perspectives in Investment Management to Get You Prepared for 2013,” will feature Dushyant Shahrawat, Senior Research Director of Capital Markets for TowerGroup, and David Kubersky, Managing Director for SimCorp North America.
The webinar will:
- Offer a comprehensive view of the global investment management landscape covering major growth, cost and risk issues facing the industry in 2013
- Describe key trends to watch in the New Year including operational efficiency, business and IT transformation, regulatory compliance, risk management and outsourcing
- Provide perspective on the current status and potential adoption of innovative technologies including cloud computing, mobility, big data and analytics
“The purpose of combining SimCorp’s investment management expertise with CEB TowerGroup’s insightful research is to discuss the biggest headwinds facing the investment management space in 2013 including the impacts of European uncertainty and the US fiscal cliff,” comments Kubersky. “The buy-side community is facing challenges to adapt to global changes and needs to start thinking about how it plans to respond to these issues.”
To register for the webinar and read more, please visit here.
Since 1971, SimCorp has been providing investment and portfolio management software and services to the world’s leading investment managers, asset managers, fund managers, fund administrators, pension funds, insurance funds and wealth managers. SimCorp’s world-class software provides global financial organisations with the tools they need to mitigate risk, reduce cost and enable growth. SimCorp is a global company, regionally covering all of Europe, North America and Asia Pacific. Listed on the NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen, SimCorp is dedicated to supporting the global investment management industry, its clients and its investors. For more information about SimCorp’s products, please visit www.simcorp.com/product.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks