|By Marketwired .||
|December 10, 2012 08:01 AM EST||
CLEVELAND, OH -- (Marketwire) -- 12/10/12 -- Vox Mobile, a leading provider of complete enterprise mobility solutions, today announced that President and CEO Kris Snyder will speak at the Bloomberg Enterprise Technology Summit taking place December 11, 2012 in London.
WHAT: The second Bloomberg Enterprise Technology Summit in London will bring together top technology decision makers in the financial services sector for a series of conversations about the role of computing in the business of finance. The conference will cover the most important technologies for the data-driven enterprise, including mobile technologies, open source, cloud computing, virtualization and security.
As part of a panel of distinguished executives, Snyder will discuss how financial services companies can secure, manage and leverage smartphones and mobile devices for a greater strategic advantage. Included in the discussion will be an examination of current technologies and opportunities, typical challenges encountered by firms, and proven approaches to enterprise mobility for greater operational efficiency.
When: Bloomberg Enterprise Technology Summit will take place December 11, 2012. The Leveraging Mobile Technology panel will take place at 2:50 p.m. GMT.
Where: The event will be held in London at the Altitude 360.
About Vox Mobile
Vox Mobile provides for complete enterprise mobility, addressing every aspect of mobile technology planning, management and support. More than 600 companies around the globe use Vox Mobile solutions to ensure their mobile connected workforces are productive, their mobile data is secure and their business models are benefiting from business anywhere capabilities. Currently, Vox Mobile manages more than 100,000 connections, over 950 servers and achieves First Call Resolution more than 85 percent of the time. As a founding member of the Global Enterprise Mobility Alliance (GEMA), Vox Mobile is able to provide global support for multi-national corporations. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, Vox Mobile operates support centers and sales and consulting offices throughout North America. For more information visit www.voxmobile.com.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher