|By Business Wire||
|December 10, 2012 07:20 AM EST||
Fuji Electric Corporation of America announced today that it will establish a corporate office in Sao Paulo, Brazil as part of its ongoing commitment to increase its business activities throughout Latin America. With a focus on Brazil, Peru, Chile, and Colombia, Fuji Electric’s South American efforts began in the 1990’s and have proven to be a profitable venture for the company. The manufacturer has earned a solid reputation for quality and reliability in industries such as Energy, Packaging, and Oil & Gas, and hopes to use their experience to expand into additional markets.
“Establishing an office in South America was an important step towards achieving our long-term goals and we are excited about the opportunities it will mean for our businesses,” says Phil Charatz, president and CEO of Fuji Electric Corp. of America. “With the sixth largest economy in the world1 and a steadily growing GDP, Brazil was a natural choice for the location of our office. We will continue to focus on growth in this region, and other areas around Latin America, and I am extremely optimistic about Fuji Electric’s ability to thrive in this marketplace.”
Located at Rua Conselheiro Saraiva, 625, Santana, Brasil, “Fuji Electric Brazil—Equipamentos de Energia Ltda” will formally commence operations on January 1, 2013, and will be managed by locally hired staff to ensure smooth communication with domestic companies. Business Units that will lead the Latin American effort include: AC Drives; Semiconductors; HMI; Instrumentation & Control; Distribution & Control Equipment; Photoconductor; Power Generation; and Industrial Equipment.
About Fuji Electric Corp. of America
Fuji Electric Corp. of America is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fuji Electric Co., Ltd., and has been responsible for sales and distribution of the company’s products since 1970. Fuji Electric Co., Ltd. has been developing power electronics equipment since 1923, and is a global leader in industrial products ranging from semiconductors, power supply, and power generation equipment to AC drives and electric vehicle charging stations. For more information please visit www.americas.fujielectric.com or follow us on Twitter @FujiElectricFEA
1. IMF Economic Outlook Database 2012
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London