|By PR Newswire||
|December 10, 2012 04:03 AM EST||
CARDIFF, Wales, December 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- CS Fallback, Dropped Call Rates, Data KPIs and more measured
Epitiro today announces the release of its latest ipQ™ LTE test solution that measures quality of experience (QoE) from smartphones and reports findings in real-time.
The new ipQ LTE test solution includes key performance indicators (KPI) that are relevant to 4G networks including CS Fallback times and Call Failure Rates, as well as a wealth of measurements such as speed, latency, RF signal strength and geo-location.
The ipQ LTE test solution uses an app on an LTE smartphone to measure network performance. The KPIs are immediately viewable on-line via the ipQ Dashboard with powerful tables, charts and graphs that provide vital QoE insight.
"The flexibility and affordability of the new ipQ LTE QoE Test Solution makes it compelling to operators who want to see network performance as its happening," said Gavin Johns, CEO, Epitiro. "And, as it is app-based with an SaaS platform, operators can get their testing up and running immediately."
With a low per-unit cost, the ipQ LTE test solution is ideal for numerous smartphone "probe" deployment situations including comparative benchmarking of operators or testing special high-traffic events (concerts, sports, parades). Walk testing is made easy with the optional powered backpack, while an in-vehicle harness conveniently houses smartphones for drive testing. Custom enclosures are available for permanent or temporary installations in-building or outdoors.
Trials of the ipQ Performance Monitoring Solution with LTE testing capability are available to mobile network operators and industry consultants upon request.
Further information is available on Epitiro's website. http://www.epitiro.com
Epitiro is the manufacturer of the ipQ Performance Measurement Solution for measuring quality of experience (QoE) of fixed and mobile networks. Clients such as Telefonica O2, Vodafone, Orange, Ofcom, Telecom New Zealand, BT, Etisalat, and many others rely on Epitiro's ipQ to measure and manage network performance. Founded in 2000, Epitiro has headquarters in Cardiff, Wales, UK.
Corporate Contact for Media Only:
Epitiro Group Ltd.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher