|By PR Newswire||
|December 10, 2012 03:30 AM EST||
LONDON, December 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
First place awarded in Risk Technology Rankings for its portfolio of products, including its innovative Collaborative Risk Management solution, Misys Global Risk
Misys, the global leader in financial services software solutions, has further strengthened its leading position as a risk management software provider after being awarded first place overall in the annual Risk magazine Technology Rankings. As well as first place overall, Misys won six separate categories including Trading Systems - front to back office (in Equities, Forex, Inflation and Rates), Equities Pricing and Analytics and Regulatory compliance and reporting.
The Risk Technology Rankings were compiled from the votes of several thousand subscribers of Risk Magazine and from financial institutions, including banks, asset managers and hedge funds that use the vendor systems. The awards seek to identify the best product offering based on functionality, usability, performance, return on investment and reliability in a wide range of categories, including trading systems, pricing and analytics and risk management.
This year, Misys has brought to market its innovative Misys Global Risk solution, which enables banks and financial institutions to obtain a holistic view of the enterprise risk exposure at any point in time across both the trading and banking books. Via an intuitive, interactive dashboard that brings on-demand transparency to limit, market, credit and liquidity risk, banks can coordinate, control and manage risk from every part of their organisation, allowing users to make proactive business decisions based on comprehensive risk intelligence.
"This accolade is a tremendous endorsement of our capabilities in risk management," states Thierry Truche, Head of Product Management, Misys Global Risk. "We are the first company that has been able to bring a consolidated view of all risk exposure from both the trading and banking books together under one simplified view. Through this innovative collaborative risk management approach, we are confident that our customers have the assurance of being able to have total visibility and control of all risks within their business."
Misys is at the forefront of the financial software industry, providing the broadest portfolio of banking, treasury, trading and risk solutions available on the market. With 1,800 customers in 120 countries our team of domain experts and partners have an unparalleled ability to address industry requirements at both a global and local level.
Misys was formed by the merger of Misys with Turaz, which includes the award-winning Kondor+ product line. Combined they are able to address all customer requirements across both the banking and trading book businesses. Misys is the trusted partner that financial services organisations turn to for help solving their most complex problems.
Find out more at http://www.misys.com.
For further information please contact
Global Head of Public Relations
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London