|By PR Newswire||
|December 10, 2012 03:04 AM EST||
LONDON, December 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
We are extremely excited to announce the shortlist for the 2013 HR Distinction Awards categories! The competition was hard with over 150 submissions across the UK and our judges completed the complex task of selecting the large number of entries to a list of "Top 4" for each of the 8 categories.
We would like to thank our candidates and judges for all the efforts in taking part in this process!
HRD of the Year - HR Directors Distinction Award
- Alexandra Pope - The Air Ambulance Service
- Jo Humphries - Arriva UK Bus
- Julie Holdaway - SSP UK Ltd
- Wendy Cartwright - Olympic Delivery Authority
Distinction in Talent Management
- Bureau Veritas UK Limited
- DHL Supply Chain
- Nestlé UK Ltd
- Tata Consultancy Services
Distinction in Employee Engagement
- Alzheimer's Society
- Merlin Entertainments
- Wiltshire Council
Distinction in Change Management
- Azzurri Communications
- H M Revenue and Customs
- News International
- Olympic Delivery Authority
Distinction in Adding Value
- Birmingham City Council
- Fresenius Medical Care
- Richard Burbidge Ltd with The Rialto Consultancy
- Tata Consultancy Services
Distinction in Leadership
- DHL Express with NKD Learning
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- Sunderland City Council
Distinction in Learning and Development
- Canon Europe Ltd
- Norbert Dentressangle UK
- Rocco Forte Brown's Hotel
- Veolia Environmental Services (UK) plc
Distinction in Recruitment and Employee Branding
- Bromford Group
- Impetus Automotive Limited
- McDonald's Restaurants Ltd
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group
The Awards Dinner will be a highlight of the 11th Annual HR Directors Business Summit taking place from 22nd - 23rd January 2013 in Birmingham. The award ceremony will commence at 19.30, Tuesday 22nd January, where the winners will be announced to an audience of more than 500 HR industry leaders, following live entertainment and a three course gala dinner.
I look forward to welcoming you in Birmingham!
About the HR Directors Business Summit 2013
Now in its 11th year, the HR Directors Business Summit offers an exclusive opportunity to discuss the future of HR and the growing importance of the HR function to help setting and realising the future character and success of organisations.
- New agenda format: 22 workshops, 18 master classes and 22 case-studies set out in 9 dedicated streams over 2 days
- Benefit from the insights of over 50 industry leaders from companies such as Olympic Delivery Authority, Airbus, Bromford Group, BT, Diageo, NHS, Yell, Yum, ACAS, Nestle, Astella, Centrica, Deutsche Bank, Vodafone and more...
- Discover the latest trends in leadership, talent management, employee engagement, organisational change and the future role of the HR function
- Meet over 50 leading solutions providers from across the HR industry who will help you overcome your current business needs
Book your ticket for the HR Directors Business Summit at http://www.hrevent.com/offer or call +44(0)20-7202-7690 to book over the telephone.
Contact: Marcia Ardila, +44(0)20-7202-7799, Marcia.Ardila@wtgevents.com
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher