|By PR Newswire||
|December 10, 2012 03:04 AM EST||
LONDON, December 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Kate and Wills are not the only ones expecting. New figures reveal that in 2012, it's anticipated that 700,000 babies will be born in England. This is highest number since 1971, according to the Royal College of Midwives. For the first quarter of 2012, 4,600 more babies were born than in the first quarter of 2011. Those stepping into the job of parenthood should take heed.
Welcome to the Jungle
Parenthood is a lot different from the Steve Martin film. Mainly because Steve Martin doesn't do house visits. Keep an armoury of smell banishing products at hand like wet wipes, air deodoriser and spare nappies. Every little bundle of joy should have the alternate job as a 'portable fumigation unit' or 'crowd disperser'. Don't worry, in a while you will be dreaming about that smell.
Invest in a sturdy cot, mobiles, stuffed animals, and toys ad infinitum. An underestimated investment, the silent achiever of household furniture, is the ever-present sofa. Use it to root down the rest of the house, as though it's a life raft. In your family, it could also become an unofficial trampoline. To that end, make sure to get a sofa that has a lifetime guarantee on the springs, frame and suspension system. There are plenty of these kinds of sofas for sale by CSL.
CSL Sofas are the foremost sofa specialist in the UK. With an urgent delivery service that takes only 72 hours, and an understanding returns policy if the sofa doesn't look right. For more information on the full range of sofas on offer please visit: http://www.csl-sofas.co.uk or walk into one of our sofa stores:
226 Purley Way
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher