|By PR Newswire||
|December 10, 2012 01:01 AM EST||
LAS VEGAS, December 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
The Internet's most famous online jackpot Mega Moolah has once again made front-page news by paying out a colossal £5,882,870.
"We are blown away by last night's £5.8 million win! It's even bigger than K.E.'s $5.5 million win at Blackjack Ballroom. We've seen a massive increase in play on over the past few months while the jackpot was high, which all contributed to it getting even bigger … £5.8 million is the biggest progressive jackpot payout we've ever seen!" - Spokesperson for Casino Rewards.
Overnight at another online casino in the Casino Rewards network, Golden Tiger Casino paid out €77,245 to A.B. on Mega Moolah Summertime, the third slot in the Mega Moolah series which is also linked to the same progressive jackpot, guaranteed to never fall below $1 million.
With A.D.'s Mega Moolah win of €3.8 million in October 2011, this brings the total paid out in progressive jackpot wins at all Casino Rewards online casinos to an impressive $52.8 million, with even more money being paid out on non-progressive jackpot titles.
All Casino Rewards casinos offer over 470 online slot, blackjack, roulette, video poker and baccarat games, each featuring realistic graphics, low starting bets and high 97% payout rates. Third party industry watchdog eCogra provides Safe and Fair assurance, for qualities such as fast payouts, safe storage of personal information and game randomness. Visit http://www.CasinoRewards.com to choose a free money sign up offer from the selection of 29 award winning online casinos.
Recent Progressive Jackpot Winners at Casino Rewards online casinos:
K.E. won $5,556,753 on Mega Moolah at BlackjackBallroom.com
A.D. won €3,841,871 on Mega Moolah at ChallengeCasino.com
J.A. won $1,745,475 on King Cashalot at CaptainCooksCasino.com
H.H. won €65,863 on Mega Moolah at CasinoClassic.com
G.A. won €51,829 on Fruit Fiesta 5 Reel at CaptainCooksCasino.com
R.V. won $65,326 on Cash Splash 5 Reel at BlackjackBallroom.com
Contact: Emma Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher