|By Business Wire||
|December 10, 2012 12:01 AM EST||
Kulicke & Soffa Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:KLIC) ("K&S") today announced that it is scheduled to present at the Societe-Generale/JI Asia joint Pan Asian Conference in Hong Kong at the Conrad Hotel on December 12, 2012. Bruno Guilmart, President and Chief Executive Officer and Jonathan Chou, Chief Financial Officer will be available to meet with institutional investors during the conference.
About Kulicke & Soffa
Kulicke & Soffa (KLIC) is a global leader in the design and manufacture of semiconductor and LED assembly equipment. As a pioneer in this industry, K&S has provided customers with market leading packaging solutions for decades. In recent years, K&S has expanded its product offerings through strategic acquisitions, adding die and wedge bonders and a broader range of expendable tools to its core ball bonding products. Combined with its extensive expertise in process technology, K&S is well positioned to help customers meet the challenges of assembling the next-generation semiconductor and LED devices. (www.kns.com)
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?