|By Marketwired .||
|December 9, 2012 08:27 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/10/12 -- Citation Resources Inc. (the "Company") (TSX VENTURE:CTT) announces that the Company's board of directors has approved the granting of 450,000 incentive stock options to directors and officers of the Company in accordance with its stock option plan. The options are exercisable at $0.105 per share and have an expiry date of December 7, 2017.
About Citation Resources
Citation Resources Inc. is a growth-oriented, Canadian mining company dedicated to the exploration and development of precious and base metal resources. Citation is based in Vancouver, British Columbia and aims to create shareholder value through the acquisition, exploration, and development of profitable mineral properties, in a manner that is consistent with best practice in environmental stewardship, safety and stakeholder engagement. The Company has an option agreement with Esperanza Resources Corp. to acquire a 100% interest in the Biricu Project mineral exploration concession located in Guerrero State, Mexico. The Biricu Project comprises more than 41,000 hectares located to the south and along strike of five skarn gold deposits in the Guerrero Gold Belt (El Limon-Los Guajes - Torex Gold Resources Inc.; Bermejal, Los Filos, and Nukay - Goldcorp Inc.; Ana Paula - Newstrike Capital Inc.).
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
CITATION RESOURCES INC.
Nigel Kirkwood, CFO
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?