|By Marketwired .||
|December 9, 2012 01:53 PM EST||
WOODSIDE, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/09/12 -- Ken Fisher's firm, Fisher Investments, in partnership with John Wiley & Sons, announced the release of its latest investment guide, Fisher Investments on Financials. The guide takes an informative look at the industries and sub-industries comprising the sector, how it's impacted by macroeconomic drivers, and challenges facing financial companies -- including legislation and regulation, capital requirements and liquidity.
Globally, governments are well aware of the complexity and importance of the Financials sector, making it one of the world's most highly regulated sectors. It's also one of the largest sectors simply because it represents more companies with more assets, income, equity and sales than any other sector.
Financial firms deliver products and services ranging from basic banking services to insurance products to real estate investing. To invest successfully here, investors must know what distinct drivers impact the Financials sector, and how they differ globally. This book provides tools to help readers understand and analyze the various macro and micro investment drivers that can have a far-reaching impact across the Financials sector.
Fisher Investments on Financials is the 11th and final installment of the Fisher Investments On series, published under the Fisher Investments Press imprint -- a partnership between Ken Fisher's firm and John Wiley & Sons. The Fisher Investments On series teaches readers how to invest in the primary investment sectors, from Consumer Staples to Technology. Each book in the series focuses on a specific sector, providing in-depth analysis and tools to create an investing strategy.
About Fisher Investments Press
Established in 2007, Fisher Investments Press combines the investment knowledge, experience, and expertise of Fisher Investments with established publisher John Wiley & Sons, Inc. The publishing imprint is intended to educate readers on pertinent investing topics spanning from investing strategy to global markets. The Fisher Investments On series consists of 11 "how-to" guides for investing in the primary investment sectors with a top-down approach that can be applied to any investment category. For more information, please visit http://www.fisher-investments-press.com/.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks