|By Marketwired .||
|December 9, 2012 10:00 AM EST||
TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/09/12 -- The Honourable Joe Oliver, Canada's Minister of Natural Resources, will address investors from around the world at the Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers' 23rd Annual Investment Symposium. The Minister will highlight the importance of Canada's natural resource sectors and how the Harper Government's plan for Responsible Resource Development supports market diversification. The Minister will also underscore how our plan supports the economy and jobs across Canada.
Location: Grand Ballroom East Sheraton Centre 123 Queen St. West Toronto, Ontario Date and December 10, 2012 Time: Event begins at 8:00 a.m. EST. The Minister will speak at approximately 8:25 a.m. EST
Media may contact:
Office of Canada's Minister of Natural Resources
Natural Resources Canada, Ottawa
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks