|By PR Newswire||
|December 9, 2012 07:49 AM EST||
LONDON, December 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Fleurette Properties Limited ("Fleurette"), owned by a discretionary trust for the benefit of the family of Dan Gertler, is pleased to confirm that it has entered into an agreement to sell 49.5% of the share capital of Camrose Resources Limited ('Camrose'), as well as the outstanding share capital in La Congolaise des Mines et de Dévelopment Sprl ('Comide'), to ENRC Congo BV, a subsidiary of Eurasian Natural Resources Corporation PLC ('ENRC') for US$550m. Upon completion of this transaction, Camrose and Comide will be indirectly wholly owned by ENRC.
Shimon Cohen, a spokesman for the Fleurette Group, said:
"We are delighted to confirm the entry into another important deal with one of the world's leaders in the global mining industry. We believe that this transaction represents a good and fair deal for Fleurette and ENRC. Our strategy has been to attract investors, create value from our assets, to create jobs and to generate wealth for the people of the DRC. Fleurette is committed to investing heavily in the country and further development of its assets, creating jobs and revenue that will contribute to the growing economy and well-being of the people in the DRC."
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks