|By PR Newswire||
|December 9, 2012 05:59 AM EST||
This is PR NEWSWIRE -- transmitting news releases, advisories and other information to the news media around the United States since 1954.
If you need help with your wire feed, email feeds or the PR Newswire for Journalists web site, please call 800-776.8090 and ask for Media Relations or email email@example.com.
For repeats or other information, please call the PRN editorial desk at 800-776-8090.
Note: All copy is transmitted "for immediate release" unless otherwise designated and may be used in preparation of subscribers' own printed or broadcast news reports with, or without, credit to PR NEWSWIRE.
All other uses of PRN's daily news release file, including but not limited to any electronic redistribution or database storage and retrieval -- whether or not for resale -- in full, in part, in full text or in abstract, is prohibited without the express written consent of PR NEWSWIRE.
Inquiries concerning the use of PR NEWSWIRE copy should be addressed to: Joshua Cohen, Director of Content Licensing & Distribution, PR NEWSWIRE, 350 Hudson Street, Suite 300, New York, NY 10014, Phone: 1 201 360 6718.
Members of PR NEWSWIRE are responsible for the fact and accuracy of all information submitted by them for transmission by PRN. The sole responsibility of PR NEWSWIRE shall be to use its reasonable efforts to correct any error of fact, timing or omission brought to its attention.
SOURCE PR Newswire
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks