|By PR Newswire||
|December 9, 2012 01:00 AM EST||
MONTREAL and DUBAI, UAE, December 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Transworld Aviation has signed a parts distribution centre agreement with Canadian aircraft manufacturer, Bombardier Aerospace, to operate a Dubai depot for Bombardier* aircraft parts.
The move of Bombardier's Dubai parts depot to Transworld Aviation's facility was successfully completed on September 30, 2012 and is now operational to support operators in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
The large facility, located in the Jebel Ali Free Zone area in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, will allow for an augmented inventory capacity and uses a state-of-the-art Radio Frequency Inventory Tracking system. The temperature-controlled facility is fully staffed and operational 24/7 to cater to the diversified needs of Bombardier operators.
Transworld Aviation's Chairman, Mr. Abdullah Al Sulaimani, stated: "The UAE is becoming a regional hub with a significant role to play in the aviation supply chain. The long term infrastructure investments made by Transworld Aviation will support the operations of both commercial and defense sectors. Our state-of-the-art, ergonomically designed warehouse facility is structured to cater to the diversified needs of aviation OEMs from all over the world. We have a great working relationship with Bombardier Aerospace and hope to see it grow further in the future."
Transworld Aviation, a pioneering company in the supply of aircraft parts in the UAE, caters to both the commercial and military aviation sectors. The company offers service and support for parts distribution and supply chain solutions to customers in the Middle East, South Asia, Africa and the Far East.
*Trademark of Bombardier Inc. or its subsidiaries
Khamas H. Al Sulaimani
Director - Logistics & Operations
Transworld Aviation, UAE
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks
- MAX 2006: Tracks Announced
- BT's "Fixed-Mobile" Phone Gives Callers the Best of Both Worlds
- MetaSolv to Host Provisioning Symposium in London