|By PR Newswire||
|December 8, 2012 10:19 PM EST||
ATLANTA, Dec. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Delta Air Lines (NYSE: DAL) is offering customers whose flight plans may be affected by winter weather in eastern Minnesota on Dec. 9 the ability to make one-time changes to their travel schedules without incurring fees. Delta encourages customers to consider departing earlier, postponing or re-routing their travel to avoid possible inconvenience from expected flight delays and cancellations.
Customers booked on Delta-ticketed flights to, from or through the following airports on Dec. 9 may rebook for travel with the same origin and destination. New flights may occur before or after original travel dates as long as they are ticketed and rescheduled for travel on or before Dec. 13, 2012.
- Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport
- Duluth International Airport
Flight delays are likely at airports in locations listed above as a result of forecast winter precipitation including snow and ice. Delta will proactively reduce flight schedules to minimize delays.
Delta encourages customers to make changes and manage their travel at delta.com and using the Fly Delta app. All customers traveling in impacted markets should check their flight status via delta.com or the Fly Delta app before arriving at the airport.
Changes to origin or destination may result in a fare increase, and any fare difference between the original ticket and the new ticket will be collected at the time of rebooking. Customers whose flights are cancelled may request refunds.
Delta will continue to monitor the weather and provide the latest updates at delta.com and twitter.com/DeltaNewsroom.
SOURCE Delta Air Lines
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?