|By PR Newswire||
|December 8, 2012 07:30 PM EST||
WASHINGTON, Dec. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- "AAA strongly supports the use of event data recorders, provided the automobile owner has access to the data and their privacy is protected. The owner's permission or a court order should be required for others to access EDR data unless it is used for research purposes where the information cannot be traced to a specific vehicle. All vehicle manufacturers should be required to disclose the existence of EDR devices on new vehicle window stickers."
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher