|By PR Newswire||
|December 8, 2012 01:55 PM EST||
MADISON, N.J., Dec. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Statements Boutique, located in Madison, NJ, is hosting a Trunk Show, Monday, December 10th, featuring Hammitt Los Angeles, a designer leather handbag company. A portion of proceeds from the show will benefit the Harding TWIGS, a branch of the Women's Association of Morristown Medical Center devoted to fundraising efforts for the children's hospital and emergency center.
The creative director for Hammitt, Tony Drockton, is flying to the East Coast to attend the Statements Boutique event. Says Statements owner, Brooke Ciali Accardi, "Giving back and supporting local charities and organizations has been a priority for me since I opened the shop in 2008. And having Tony here to help kick off this fundraising event for Harding TWIGS makes this show even more special for our clients." The exclusive Hammitt bags are hand-stitched in LA using only the finest leather and accessories to trim their silhouettes.
Statements Boutique also recently hosted a Mom's Night Out to benefit St. Vincent's School of Madison, an evening where clients shopped while enjoying cocktails and light fare.
Statements Boutique carries contemporary clothing and unique accessories for every style, which has made it a popular shopping destination in Morris County. The intimate boutique is adorned with beautiful chandeliers, ornate furniture, and always a delicate candle burning. "I want my clients to feel relaxed and right at home when they're in the store," says Brooke. "When they enjoy a truly personal shopping experience, we feel that we've created a connection that extends to the community ... and makes an event like our Hammitt Trunk Show not only successful and memorable, but also a lot of fun."
Statements Boutique is located at 57 Main St., Madison, NJ. Contact Brooke Ciali Accardi at (973)-660-0900 for more information about the Hammitt Trunk Show to benefit Harding TWIGS.
SOURCE Statements Boutique
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher