|By PR Newswire||
|December 8, 2012 04:31 AM EST||
LONDON, December 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
• Cruise holidays positioned as ideal travel option for couples
• Cruises remain popular with honeymooners
• Thomas Cook offer a range of cruise deals for all travellers
An ever-increasing number of couples are seeking an affordable getaway, and a short cruise appears to be the ideal solution.
With its unique ability to allow you to leave the stresses and strains of everyday life behind you, many couples are opting for a romantic cruise to allow them to get away from it all and schedule some quality time together. There are many cruise deals to enjoy from Thomas Cook and potential travellers may well be surprised by their affordability.
Save money on a cruise
With the price of the average wedding rising dramatically year on year, newlyweds are often in search of a competitively priced holiday to help them celebrate their recent nuptials.
P&O Cruises, one of the leading cruise lines, have a range of wonderful and affordable destinations on their books, including the Norwegian Fjords, the Caribbean and the stunning countries around the beautiful Mediterranean, all wonderful places for couples, or newlyweds, to explore together and send pictures back home to their loved ones.
P&O Arcadia specialises in adult-only trips in extraordinarily stylish surroundings and offers everything from two night trips in Europe to longer voyages to the Caribbean. Anyone seeking a romantic getaway will be able to do so against a backdrop of stunning sunsets and dramatic scenery.
From the first minute that a couple steps on board a cruise ship, they will be able to shed the worries of their day to day life and find themselves transported into a life of luxury and leisure.
P&O Cruises ships have been specially designed to provide everything that travellers might need within easy reach. Couples will want to indulge in the extraordinary range of activities and facilities onboard; these usually include fine dining created by some of the UK's top chefs as well as live entertainment and theatre.
You won't even have to give up your regular health and beauty routine either. Health spas are available onboard all ships as are gyms and sport facilities -ideal to forget all about the stressful weeks that led up to your special day.
Couples who choose a Caribbean cruise might enjoy spending some time marvelling at the romantic sunsets or watching the dolphins swimming along beside the ship.
For couples who are hoping for a bit of adventure on their honeymoon, a cruise might just be the perfect option. With a dedicated team at Thomas Cook, ready to create a customised itinerary just for you, you'll have access to some excellent activities in the destinations you visit and onboard your ship.
SOURCE Thomas Cook
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher