|By PR Newswire||
|December 8, 2012 02:01 AM EST||
DUBAI, UAE, December 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
To help meet growing demand for business jets in the Middle East, Dassault Falcon has added a sales manager in the Dubai regional sales office. Julien Nargeot was named to fill this newly created position and will serve customers throughout the region.
"The Middle East market remains robust and dynamic and poised for additional growth in the coming years," said Gilles Gautier, Vice President of International Sales for Dassault Aviation. "Julien's passion for aviation and his extensive knowledge of Falcons makes him an ideal fit for our expanding sales team. He will be a very valuable asset to our customers."
In his new position, Nargeot will draw on his broad experience in aircraft operations and maintenance. He holds a type rating on the Falcon 2000EX EASy and has completed B1/B2 ground and practical training on the Falcon 7X and Falcon 900EX EASy.
Nargeot is a graduate of France's ESTACA aeronautical engineering school and formerly served as a company's Customer Service Manager for Spain and Italy. He will report to Renaud Cloatre, Dassault Falcon's Middle East Sales Director.
In addition to the Dubai office, the Dassault Falcon's network in the Middle East includes Authorized Service Centers in Dubai and Jeddah, a spares distribution center in Dubai and a technical office in Jeddah.
About Dassault Falcon
Dassault Falcon is responsible for selling and supporting Falcon business jets throughout the world. It is part of Dassault Aviation, a leading aerospace company with a presence in over 70 countries across five continents. Dassault Aviation produces the Rafale fighter jet as well as the complete line of Falcon business jets. The company has assembly and production plants in both France and the United States and service facilities on multiple continents. It employs a total workforce of over 12,000. Since the rollout of the first Falcon 20 in 1963, over 2,200 Falcon jets have been delivered to 80 countries worldwide. The family of Falcon jets currently in production includes the tri-jets-the Falcon 900LX, and the 7X-as well as the twin-engine 2000LX, 2000LXS and Falcon 2000S.
Hi Res Photos at: http://www.falconphotogallery.com (USER ID: dassault - PASSWORD: falcon)
SOURCE Dassault Falcon
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks