|By Marketwired .||
|December 7, 2012 08:15 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/08/12 -- Functional Technologies Corp. (TSX VENTURE:FEB)(OTCQX:FEBTF) (the "Company") reports that Mr. Howard Louie and Mr. Geoff Lee have resigned from their positions as Chief Business Development Officer, and Vice President of Business Development, Secretary and Director, respectively, to pursue other interests. Both Mr. Louie and Mr. Lee will make themselves available to the Company to assist in the orderly transition of responsibilities and will continue to provide consulting services to the Company from time to time upon request.
The Company thanks Mr. Louie and Mr. Lee for their years of service and their contributions to the progress of the Company.
About Functional Technologies Corp.
Functional Technologies develops and commercializes proprietary, advanced yeast-based solutions to significant challenges in the food, beverage and healthcare industries. The Company's platform improves the performance of innate yeast functions, and prevents the formation of naturally occurring toxins and contaminants that either affect final product quality or are classified by the World Health Organization ("WHO") as probable human carcinogens. Functional Technologies' lead technologies include yeasts that prevent and reduce the formation of foul-smelling hydrogen sulphide (H2S) and the WHO classified probable carcinogen, acrylamide - both by-products of food and beverage processing. These contaminants are found in many commonly consumed items, such as fermented food products and alcoholic beverages, and baked and fried foods. For more information, please visit our website at www.functionaltechcorp.com.
NEITHER THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher