|By PR Newswire||
|December 7, 2012 07:37 PM EST||
VANCOUVER, Dec. 7, 2012 /CNW/ -
BULLETIN TYPE: Cease Trade Order
BULLETIN DATE: December 7, 2012
TSX Venture Company
A Cease Trade Order has been issued by the British Columbia Securities Commission on December 7, 2012 against the following company for failing to file the documents indicated within the required time period:
|Symbol||Tier||Company||Failure to File||Period|
|ICT||2||Isee3d Inc.||Interim financial statements||12/09/30|
|Form 51-102F1 Management's Discussion|
Upon revocation of the Cease Trade Order, the Company's shares will remain suspended until the Company meets TSX Venture Exchange requirements. Members are prohibited from trading in the securities of the Company during the period of the suspension or until further notice.
SOURCE TSX Venture Exchange
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks