|By PR Newswire||
|December 7, 2012 05:49 PM EST||
RANCHO CUCAMONGA, Calif., Dec. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Rancho Victoria, 32 single-family new homes in Rancho Cucamonga, announces the release of their Phase 2 residences just one month post grand opening. With prices beginning in the high $300,000's, these one- and two-story homes range from 2,023 - 2,839 square feet with 4-6 bedrooms. Located in the acclaimed Etiwanda School District, the low tax rate and no HOA dues makes Rancho Victoria the ideal choice for homeownership.
Phase 2 homes feature the six largest lots in the community offering up to 13,000 square feet. Adjacent to Garcia Park, these cul-de-sac homes will be available for a March 2013 move-in. Phase 2 will feature several large flag lots with extended driveways and homes situated in a very secluded and private location.
Each home includes a well-appointed gourmet kitchen with bullnose-edge granite countertops and 6" backsplash, Delta polished chrome fixtures, Beechwood cabinetry with crown molding detail on uppers and tall cabinets, and Frigidaire appliances in white, black or stainless steel. Master suites highlight walk-in closets, fiberglass tub/shower suite with framed glass shower enclosure and polished chrome hardware.
Interiors boast ceramic tile flooring and carpeting, raised panel colonist interior and wardrobe doors, drywall finished garages, pre-wired for TV and telephone (at select locations), and vinyl coated closet shelves.
With energy-efficiency at the forefront, Rancho Victoria construction includes but not limited to: high performance dual-glazed Low-E windows, tankless water heater and landscape system with drought tolerant sod and irrigation timers.
Rancho Victoria places its residents close to the best shopping, dining and recreation destinations in the Inland Empire. Victoria Gardens, Ontario Mills and Citizens Bank Arena are just minutes from your new home. This commuter friendly neighborhood offers easy access to a host of southland freeways including the 10, 15 and 91.
Crestwood Communities is a third generation family-owned homebuilding company where the traditional values still count. Our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction is second to none, and it shows in every home and community we build. As we create new homes, we put ourselves in your family's shoes to provide designs and amenities that will enrich your life the most.
SOURCE Crestwood Communities
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks