|By PR Newswire||
|December 7, 2012 04:18 PM EST||
KNOXVILLE, Tenn., Dec. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Invisible Fence® Brand recognized their most successful dealerships of the year during the company's Annual Dealer Meeting held in Orlando, FL. The Circle of Excellence award recipients from across North America were honored amongst their peers and received an all-inclusive vacation to Mexico for their prosperous year.
"It is important for us to recognize and reward our dealers and distributors for their hard work and dedication to Invisible Fence® Brand," said Brian Atkison, Sales Manager, Invisible Fence® Brand. "Much of the long-time success of our brand can be attributed to dealers like the ones being recognized with these awards."
Thirty-four dealerships received the distinguished honor, representing the top 10% of the dealer network. A complete list is available by clicking here.
Each year Invisible Fence® Brand recognizes dealers and dealerships that represent ideal business models in the company's network. Award recipients excel in a variety of critical business areas including customer care, training, installation, sales, and business operations.
Invisible Fence® Brand pet containment and avoidance systems are produced by Radio Systems Corporation and have been trusted for over three decades and has safely contained over 2 million pets. Headquartered in Knoxville, Tenn., Invisible Fence® Brand is sold nationwide by professional dealers who offer Perfect Start™ Pet Training and custom installation resulting in the best performance of the system and creating an environment of both safety and freedom for pets. For more information, visit www.InvisibleFence.com.
SOURCE Invisible Fence (R) Brand
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher