|By PR Newswire||
|December 7, 2012 04:15 PM EST||
POULSBO, Wash., Dec. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Pope Resources (NASDAQ:POPE) announced today that the company has extended its repurchase plan of limited partner units to December 2013. This plan was originally adopted in December 2008 and authorized total repurchases amounting to up to $5.0 million, of which $2.5 million has been spent. The extension announced today allows for repurchases of the remaining unused $2.5 million, subject to certain conditions and other contingencies established under the plan and certain restrictions arising under applicable law.
About Pope Resources
Pope Resources, a publicly traded limited partnership, and its subsidiaries Olympic Resource Management and Olympic Property Group, own or manage 177,000 acres of timberland and development property in Washington and Oregon. We also manage, co-invest in, and consolidate three timberland investment funds that we manage for a fee. In addition, we offer our forestry consulting and timberland investment management services to third-party owners and managers of timberland in the U.S. Pacific Northwest. The company and its predecessor companies have owned and managed timberlands and development properties for more than 150 years. Additional information on the company can be found at www.poperesources.com. The contents of our website are not incorporated into this release or into our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
SOURCE Pope Resources
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks