|By PR Newswire||
|December 7, 2012 03:12 PM EST||
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla., Dec. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Buy4.com – a free online shopping gateway for individuals to give to their favorite cause while they shop – unveiled this week their latest inspiration to give gifts that give back. Buy4.com is paying off one lucky shopper's holiday bill up to $2,500 for purchases made via their site now through December 31, 2012. To be entered to win, shoppers visit Buy4.com and enroll.* A randomly selected participant will be announced on Facebook on January 4, 2013.
Charitable giving is easy. Once a cause is selected, members can shop online at more than 2,500 retailers, such as Amazon.com, Best Buy, Bloomingdale's, Macy's, Target and Walmart. A percentage of each sale is contributed to the member's charity at no additional cost. Furthermore, members do not pay any more for their purchases than going direct to a retailer's website.
"Buy4.com is the ideal blend of the fun of shopping for the perfect present and the philanthropic spirit of the holiday season," said Managing Partner, Frank Molnar. "The buying power is limitless allowing members to purchase books, toys, household items and vacations, and it's gratifying to give back to your charity while you're shopping for your loved ones. Plus, the giving travels full circle since we're paying off a member's holiday shopping bill."
Individuals may choose from approximately 1.5 million causes already listed on the website. If they do not see their preferred charity, members can request for it to be added.
Buy4.com's mission is to "do good…better" by providing a unique and powerful fundraising tool for nonprofits, schools and associations. Therefore an online shopping gateway was developed for individuals to give to their favorite cause while they shop. When members enroll, choose a cause and shop for every day purchases at more than 2,500 retailers, their charity receives a percentage of each sale. Shopping through Buy4.com does not cost any more than shopping directly on a retailer's site, and members can even save money with valuable coupons. For information visit www.buy4.com. Buy4.com can also be found on Facebook, Twitter (@buy4dotcom) and Pinterest.
*No purchase necessary to win. If the winner has a zero balance with Buy4.com, a $100 Amazon.com gift card will be awarded.
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- South Korea is World's Largest Phisher
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?
- UK Targeted for Trojan Attacks