|By Marketwired .||
|December 7, 2012 03:03 PM EST||
OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 12/07/12 -- Media are invited to attend a lock-up to support an important Government of Canada announcement, during which a short briefing will be provided.
Date: Friday, December 7, 2012 Lock-up and briefing for media: Time: 3:30 p.m. Registration 4:00 p.m. Briefing begins 5:00 p.m. Embargo lifted Location: Aboriginal Peoples Committee Room, 160-S Centre Block, Parliament Hill Ottawa, Ontario Note: Media are asked to confirm their attendance in advance of the lock-up by calling 613-943-2502.
Media lock-up details:
Once the media lock-up has begun, no one will be allowed to leave the room or contact his/her office until the embargo is lifted. Journalists will be required to sign an undertaking to respect the release arrangements. Please note: wireless connection will NOT be available.
Wireless communication devices such as cellular phones, BlackBerrys, personal digital assistants or any other removable wireless communication devices (including modems, air cards and wireless microphones) will not be allowed in the lock-up area.
Director of Communications
Office of the Honourable Christian Paradis
Minister of Industry
- "All It Took Was One E-Mail to Larry," Says Former eBay Research Director As He Moves to Google
- Google Ramps Up Its Mobile Reach: Launches "Mobile Web Search"
- Ericsson + Napster = World's First "Wireless Digital Music" Brand
- VoIP Update: Yahoo! Buys DialPad
- Free Guest Passes for the SOA World Conference & Expo in NYC
- SYS-CON i-Technology Podcast August 30, 2005
- A Flair for Food - Health-Conscious Cooking Is This Chef's Cup Of Tea
- Sony PSP May Feature Porn
- Kapow Helps Seiko UK, Provides SMS Text-Alert Services
- Will the Mac OS Now Be Offered by Dell?